With deep regret we announce that the conference has been cancelled. This decision was made in view of the current uncertainty about the corona epidemy and the many travel restrictions.
We are deeply disappointed and hope that we can welcome you at the next conference in Strobl:
Please let us know by a sending a mail-message to here, if you want to receive information on future STROBL conferences per email.
Stay in good health.
Topics include function spaces, time-frequency analysis and Gabor analysis, frame theory, sampling theory and compressed sensing, pseudodifferential operators and Fourier integral operators, numerical harmonic analysis, abstract harmonic analysis, and applications of harmonic analysis.
- Daniel Freeman, St. Louis University
- Philipp Grohs, University of Vienna
- Joacquim Ortega Cerdà, University of Barcelona
- Stefanie Petermichl, University of Würzburg
- Danylo Radchenko, ETH Zürich
OrganizersPeter Balazs Austrian Academy of Sciences
Martin Ehler, University of Vienna
Karlheinz Gröchenig, University of Vienna
Thomas Strohmer, University of California at Davis
- Hans G. Feichtinger, University of Vienna